Nissan this week announced pricing for its popular 2012 Nissan Maxima large sedan, along with other Nissan and Infiniti SUVs and trucks. This group of models — Maxima, Armada, Titan, QX56 and EX35 — consists mostly of carryovers, with few significant changes. That also means pricing stays pretty much the same compared with last year.
Starting with the most popular of the bunch, the 2012 Nissan Maxima (shown above) maintains the same pricing as the 2011 model. The Maxima undergoes an exterior refresh for 2012. The grille, taillamps and wheel designs are new. The interior gets a new instrument cluster, new trim colors, a new look for the center stack and a beige-colored interior option. In addition to the updates, the Maxima gets a new Limited Edition Package, which includes smoked-appearance xenon high-intensity-discharge headlights, 18-inch dark silver wheels, a rear spoiler and metallic trim in the interior. The package costs $710.
The 2012 Nissan Titan also maintains the same pricing as its 2011 counterpart. New for the Titan is a Sport Appearance Package, available on the King Cab and crew-cab SV trims, priced at $2,490. You can read more about the package at PickupTrucks.com.
The 2012 Nissan Armada has a standard power liftgate and heated front seats on its SL trim, which sees a $300 price increase.
The 2012 Infiniti EX gets a new garage-opener system standard on the EX35 Journey trim. Prices on the model have increased by $400 to $600, depending on the trim.
Pricing on the 2012 Infiniti QX56 is the same as last year. The large luxury SUV gets a blind spot warning system and a 15-speaker Bose stereo option (up from 13 speakers) added to option packages.
The models are expected to hit dealerships by the end of the summer. Continue reading below for more details:
2012 Nissan Pricing (2011 Pricing)
2012 Nissan Maxima
- 3.5 S: $31,750 (same)
- 3.5 S Limited Edition: $32,460 (new)
- 3.5 SV: $34,450 (same)
- Destination: N/A ($760)
2012 Nissan Armada
- 4x2 SV: $38,490 (same)
- 4x2 SL: $43,940 ($43,640)
- 4x2 Platinum: $51,050 ($50,890)
- 4x4 SV: $44,090 ($44,090)
- 4x4 SL: $46,840 ($46,540)
- 4x4 Platinum: $53,950 ($53,790)
- Destination: $975 (same)
2012 Nissan Titan
- S King Cab 4x2 SWB: $27,410 (same)
- SV King Cab 4x2 SWB: $29,410 (same)
- S King Cab 4x4 SWB: $30,260 (same)
- SV King Cab 4x4 SWB: $32,260 (same)
- PRO-4X King Cab 4x4 SWB: $35,140 (same)
- S Crew Cab 4x2 SWB: $29,960 (same)
- SV Crew Cab 4x2 SWB: $31,610 (same)
- SV Crew Cab 4x2 LWB: $32,060 (same)
- SL Crew Cab 4x2 SWB: $37,510 (same)
- S Crew Cab 4x4 SWB: $32,810 (same)
- SV Crew Cab 4x4 LWB: $34,940 (same)
- PRO-4X Crew Cab 4x4 SWB: $37,340 (same)
- SL Crew Cab 4x4 SWB: $40,210 (same)
- Destination: $975 (same)
2012 Infiniti Pricing (2011 Pricing)
2012 Infiniti QX56
- QX56 2WD: $58,700 (same)
- QX56 4WD: $61,800 (same)
- Destination: $990 (same)
2012 Infiniti EX35
- EX35 RWD: $35,600 ($35,200)
- EX35 Journey RWD: $37,900 ($37,400)
- EX35 AWD: $37,000 ($36,600)
- EX35 Journey AWD: $39,300 ($38,800)
- Destination: $895 (same)